Welcome to The Dumont, the centrepiece of Albert Embankment Plaza, Central London’s most refined new riverfront district. Nowhere else in the world do buildings designed by a trio of its foremost architects sit side by side, surrounded by an elegant new public space featuring signature restaurants, al fresco cafés and artisan stores.
The Dumont, at the very heart of the plaza blends classic architectural styling with sleek contemporary interiors, with every residence orientated to enjoy the best views and natural sunlight throughout the day.
Every resident will enjoy access to a unique suite of facilities located throughout the plaza, which combined create a riverfront lifestyle unlike anything ever seen before in London. From admiring the view in the refined surroundings of the Observatory and Private Dining Room or enjoying a game of pool and ten-pin bowling with friends in the entertainment suite, or just relaxing in the warm tranquillity of the infinity pool and spa at the Vitality Rooms.
The Dumont re-writes the rules for sophisticated London living. Effortless in style, whilst affording the most contemporary and complete lifestyle that this city has ever seen.
• An exclusive riverside address with panoramic views over the most iconic stretch of the River Thames
• A wealth of luxury amenities, including an infinity pool, spa and gym, Skyline Club Lounge and roof terrace located in The Corniche. Ten-pin bowling cinema, games room, 12th floor residents’ lounge, private dining and roof terrace located in The Dumont. Underground parking and 24-hour Concierge
• A beautiful landscaped piazza with a restaurant and office space
• Views towards Chelsea, Battersea, the Houses of Parliament and the City
• Designed by David Walker Architects
• Prime central London location on Albert Embankment overlooking the River Thames
• Zone 1 location, within walking distance of Vauxhall Underground Station and well connected to the West End and City
• Within walking distance of the South Bank, a hub for bars, restaurants as well as theatre